Research and Training Center on Independent Living
Graduate student Alice Zhang joined the RTC staff in Fall 2012.
Kwancheol Koh was a Visiting Scholar for Fall 2012-Spring 2013.
International Work in Independent Living
The RTC/IL's international research and training activities are diverse. They include:
- Glen White and KU Student Train Peruvian Medical Professionals on Caring for People with Spinal Cord Injury
- RTC/IL Director Leads U.S.-Peru Summit on Independent Living for People with Disabilities
- Glen White Directs Study Abroad Program at Center Ann Sullivan del Perú
- International Scholars
Kwancheol Koh and Alice Zhang Join RTC/IL Staff
- Executive Director of U.S. International Council on Disability Visits
- Korean Scholar Conducts Research
- Korean Visitors Discuss Assistive Technology
- Korean Scholar Studies American IL Movement
- Scholar from Japan Trains at Center
- Russian Professor Learns about IL Philosophy and Practice